I have new digs in Petaluma, California (Sonoma County)
Since I began my private practice in September 2015, my office has been at a local church in Petaluma (www.newlifepetaluma.org) who graciously let me use an office space. I will be forever grateful to this community for giving me the opportunity to work out of their main campus and I will definitely miss being there every day. The church is expanding their sunday school facilities and that meant my office was being reconfigured so I started looking for new space.
I love being downtown…
I always wanted to be in downtown Petaluma because of its quaint, old town feel. We moved to Petaluma in July 2014 and fell quickly in love with it. Check out my new space and I hope you will come see me soon and refer others who may need some of the services I offer.
I offer several specialized psychotherapeutic services for ages 13 and up.
- Individual counseling for:
- Couples therapy for all types of couples as well as premarital counseling using the SYMBIS and Prepare Enrich online assessments.
- Teen counseling for adolescent boys and girls. My internship was with Social Advocates for Youth, an at risk youth agency in Santa Rosa that offers help to our local youth in housing, jobs, and counseling.
- Adulting. I love helping youth transition from being a teenager at home with parents into an independent life. There is a lot of anxiety and depression in youth today because of feelings of hopelessness about the future.
- EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing). Remember the video I showed you last week. Click here if you have not seen it and you will learn all about it.
- Online video or phone counseling. From the comfort of your own home or office, I can provide counseling services at a lower rate. Learn more here.
What is coming up next?
In the next few blogs I will be unpacking each of these services and why I am so passionate about them. Stay tuned. Until then, if you know of someone who will benefit from these services please direct them to the link below to sign up for a free 15 minute consultation or to book a session.