- Regular counseling session (45-50 minutes) – $125
- If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel or reschedule at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you will be charged for the full rate of the session.
- We accept payments in the form of cash, checks, Venmo, credit cards, and flexible spending accounts (FSA and HSA).
- We are not an in-network provider for any insurance companies, however, we are an out-of-network provider for all providers assuming they accept out of network providers.
- For out-of-network, payment is made by the client at the time of service. If you choose, insurance will then reimburse you a percentage of the session cost. Insurance providers typically reimburse 40-70% of session costs. Please check with your provider either via phone or online for rates of reimbursement, as they vary. Helpful questions to ask:
– Do I have mental health coverage?
– What percentage of my bill will be covered for services obtained by an out-of-network provider?
– How many sessions will be covered per calendar year?
– What is my deductible and has it been met?If you choose to seek reimbursement, you can do this with a “superbill” that lists your diagnosis and other necessary information. We will provide a monthly “superbill” for you to submit to your insurance company and help you with this process every step of the way.